Home | Contact Us | Recommend this Site  | Site Map
Advertisement for 4(O) Naval Unit NCC Bhawanipatna
Advertisement for 14(O) Battalion NCC Keonjhar
Notice for Inviting Application for Enlistment of Vendors as Approved Suppliers for 2014-15

 

 

 

 

 

 



NCC Directorate Orissa was raised in 1948 as part of   "4 CIRCLE NATIONAL CADET CORPS" which subsequently was renamed /reconstituted as "13 CIRCLE NATIONAL CADET CORPS" in the year 1955. On re-organisation, this circle was designated as "NCC DIRECTORATE ORISSA" in the year 1962 and was located at Cuttack. The Directorate Headquarter was moved to Bhubaneswar in March 1968.


 


Visitors : 158368

Copyright NCC Directorate , Orissa
design & developed by ivy Baron Technologies

Disclaimer 

  • http://www.nccorissa.org/cl/cl-cheap.asp